Happy Birthday to my RedDog! We’ve been to IHOP with the best friend this morning and now we’re doing everything in our power to make his day great. Here are a few tidbits about my boy at age ten:
- He has finally started sleeping in past 7:00 a.m.
- He loves Chinese food.
- He wants to learn to play saxaphone.
- He has taken up golf.
- He has committed to reading the entire Book of Mormon this summer by himself.
- He still likes to snuggle his momma.
- He likes riding his bike around the neighborhood looking for adventure.
- He owns a pocket knife.
- He loves MineCraft and Legos.
- He has an amazing rock & crystal collection.
- He got straight A’s in Fourth Grade.
- He loves God and Jesus.
We’re so lucky to have RedDog in our family. He is a ray of light to me in an otherwise teenage and toddler filled dramafest. He’s the middleman and we wouldn’t be a family without him.
I love you RedDog!