We all need to laugh, right? I know I certainly do. There have been some sad and hard things going on lately. Here are a few things that have been tickling my funny bone and helping me to smile through it all:
- This Big C of mine who will not let me take a decent picture of him. He has to be wise cracking every. single. time. Well, now the pictures will be on the internet, so ha!
- Watching Top Gear with Big C and the Hubby. I know, I know. It’s a silly car show. But it is so funny. And anything that makes my husband gut laugh until his whole body shakes is right up my alley.
- Listening to Ollie singing Bruno Mars or Maroon 5 in the car. He loves music. But only “boy music” so I have to change the channel when Taylor Swift comes on or there will be a revolt.
- Learning about the Harlem Shake, then watching video after video of it with my sister and sister-in-law.
- learning there is an actual dance called the Harlem Shake, googling it and then watching a video to try to learn how to do it.
- The Queen’s Dish. I almost wet my pants every time I’m there. The stories these gals have to share are rediculously funny and unbelievably true!
- Looking at hilarious t-shirts with my kids. We want pretty much every single one.
- Being in cahoots with my brother in trying to convince a cat-loving friend that cats are actually evil and trying to take over the world. (But really, they are.)
When was the last time you had a sersioulsy good laugh? Tell me about it. I give you this as a parting present. Hee hee.