August 11, 2011

Summer Is Perfect For: Enjoying A Storm!

IMG_0642

There’s something so therapeutic about sitting on the front porch listening to the rain as it pounds the pavement. The smell of rain is one of my favorites. And I don’t even mind some good lightning and thunder if I’m under cover. Owlie seems to agree with me as he asks to go outside whenever there’s a downpour.

On this particular night, his dad was kind enough to let him feel the rain on his hands.  And then on his head!

IMG_0644IMG_0646

Watching a little kid discover new things is so beautiful.

3 comments:

The Queen Vee said...

Love a good rainstorm especially if it includes lightening and thunder. Owlet, you are just CUTE!

Apis Melliflora said...

Summer rainstorms are beautiful...and lead to lots of snuggles in this house.

Aiketa said...

These pics are so cute. I love little ones faces when experiencing new things.
Personally, I love rainstorms when I'm inside and specially during night time.