Because my boy is going to be wearing one for the next three weeks. Seriously though, isn’t it the cutest little boot you’ve EVER seen? I’m trying to look for the positives here. In other good news:
- The break was not displaced in any way, so he’ll be back to normal pretty quickly.
- We can take the boot off at night and to bathe our boy.
- It was awkward at first, but Ollie is already running around in his boot like a pro.
- He only cried once yesterday – during the x-rays. I can’t blame him, there is a lot of big, creepy hospital equipment in there.
- Everyone is doting on Ollie like crazy and he is just eating it all up.
- The x-rays revealed that he does indeed have separate bones in his little twinner toes. We are still set to do absolutely nothing about it. :)
- The Hubby came up with a great idea for repurposing the file cabinet. More on that later.
Thank you for all your well wishes yesterday. It is never easy to see your little ones hurting. Your prayers and wishes carried us!
Now we’re going to chill at home, read some library books and heal.
ps. Photos by the Queen. Thanks, Mom, for being with us yesterday!
pps. Here’s a little video of Ollie workin’ the boot.