December 18, 2010

And The Winner Is . . .

Aiketa! {Hope you don’t mind if I borrowed your photo}

aiketa

Have you ever hoped for something and then it immediately happened?  After I put all the names – many twice, so thanks for ‘following’ – into a bowl I said in my head “Please let it be Aiketa.” Then I stirred the names around two or three times and pulled one out. It was Aiketa. So, sweet Aiketa, I hope you have a Merry, Merry Christmas.  You have constantly commented on my blog from all the way over in Spain making me feel like I am connected to a part of the world I may otherwise never know and I am grateful. Please email me your address so I can send you some warm goodies.

PS. Is it even cold in Spain this time of year? Smile

5 comments:

Aiketa said...

Really? Me? Wow!! Thank you Samantha!
I can't believe it! I just came here to your blog just to see who the winner was, but never thought it may be me.
Here, in Girona (my hometown) we are at 8ºC now at 3:50pm. It's been pretty cold those previous days. But I guess it's not as cold as in Virginia. And almost never have snow here... :(

Well, I'm gonna email you right now!

Apis Melliflora said...

Yeah! Aiketa deserves some warmth for sure! I have a soft spot in my heart for Spain. Spent time there as a 20 year old with a friend from Madrid.

The Queen Vee said...

Aiketa, I'm absolutely delighted that you are the winner.

Aiketa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aiketa said...

You are so so kind ladies! :D