May 26, 2010

Ten Months . . .

008

And ten things you can do:

10. Pick up Cheerios {or any food} with your thumb and index finger followed by a full fist shove into the mouth.

9. Say mama and dada and actually mean me or dad.

8. Stand up in your crib to greet me with a huge grin after your morning nap.

7. Roll a ball back and forth with me.

6. Climb up stairs {which needs to stop immediately}.

5. Twist and turn like a contortionist while having your diaper changed.

4.  Lift the flaps in your little books to see what’s hiding underneath.

3. Drink from a sippy cup.

2. Hear an airplane, look up into the sky to find it and point at it with your chubby index finger.

1.  Charm the pants off of nearly everyone you meet.

Thanks little fellow, for being my buddy.  You make my days full – and my nights sleepless.  Just sayin’.

Ps.  Happy Birthday Melissa and Audrey.  A girl could not have two better sisters.  Wishing you a day of joy, good news and CAKE!

6 comments:

TracyS. said...

That picture is way too cute!

The Queen Vee said...

Soon to be a toddler, they grow and change way too fast.

Celebrating my birthday beautiful daughters today.

AllisonK said...

He is changing so quickly. I forget how quickly it goes.

Kasey said...

Such a cutie!!

Tobi said...

My pants are falling off as we speak. He's just that charming. =)

Apis Melliflora said...

Ollie, I like you and I like all the things that you can do. With all the things that you can do, your house is the place for you!