May 10, 2010

Looking Ahead . . .

It's going to be a very busy week all leading up to the big event on Friday.  And so my baby has decided to have explosive diapers that ruin carpets.  Awesome.

My dining room is floor to ceiling with this:

And to get myself through the insanity, I am subsisting on these bad boys:
I have a personal goal to eat one row every three hours.  Shhhh . . . don't tell my friends over on my sis-in-law's healthy living blog that I've completely fallen off the wagon.  I can't help it.  Stress, a dead line and baby poop have driven me to it.

The end.

Ps.  Mother's Day rocks.  How was yours?


4 comments:

Christa said...

So funny! I have made those flowers for a valentine dinner/dance for our church. I hung them up with tulle from the ceiling, really pretty with the low lights. Can't wait to see what you have planned.

Sorry for your carpet....timing is everything..... don't you think? hang in there!

Apis Melliflora said...

I've been thinking about the crazy week ahead for you all day...a little worried, actually. But now I feel much better knowing that explosive diapers and luscious chocolates will keep you on your toes. Uh. Not.

Good to know you have a healthy sense of humor. That's what'll get you through...and a little prayer.

The fluffed stuff looks awesome.

Audrey Carlson said...

I have a house full of fluff but I'll pass on the other stuff! Sorry about your carpet.

Tobi said...

Do whatever you have to do to get you through. Eating copious amounts of chocolate always helps me too.