March 26, 2009

A Sit Down Interview . . .

While in a bit of a funk and feeling somewhat blue about several situations going on right now, I decided I'd ask RedDog for a one on one interview. He gladly agreed and his answers made my morning more cheerful, even though it is raining and gray outside. One thing I know - my boy loves me!

What is something your mom always says to you?
Put your laundry away.

What makes your mom happy?
Snuggling and hugging her. That's all I can think of.

What makes your mom sad?
When I get hurt.

How does your mom make you laugh?
Tell me jokes and tickling me.

What was your mom like when she was a kid?
I wasn't even alive when you were a kid, so I don't even know that.

How old is your mom?
I guess 25.

How tall is your mom?
Two RedDogs tall.

What is your mom's favorite thing to do?
Kissing me on my soft cheeks and blogging.

What does your mom do when you are not around?
Shop for food.

If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Being a rock star.

What is your mom really good at?
Brushing her teeth.

What is your mom not really good at?
Gymnastics.

What does your mom do for a job?
Vacuum.

What is your mom's favorite food?
Lettuce in salads.

What makes you proud of your mom?
That she helps me.

If your mom was a cartoon, who would she be?
Calvin and Hobbes mom.

What do you and your mom do together?
Snuggle, play on the computer, read books and clean up.

How are you and your mom the same?
We have the same color of hair.

How are you and your mom different?
She's a girl and I'm a boy.

How do you know that your mom loves you?
Because she tells me.

What does your mom like best about your dad?
Kissing him.

Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Target.

10 comments:

queenie said...

That almost had me in tears. He is so dang cute....and pragmatic. I love it!!

Stacey Gerlach Moe said...

Okay, I am in love with that little boy. How precious...and you must feel better, too!!!

Emily said...

OK vacuuming rockstar mama hope your day is better after that more than adorable interview. What a little sweetie!

The Queen Vee said...

Red Dog is going to be a lady killer no doubt about it.

Apis Melliflora said...

Great stuff, I think Red Dog is ready for the press.

Check out Red Dog's eyelashes, WOW!

liz said...

that was so cute- I laughed at a few of those. many actually. i love the brushing teeth answer best!

The Dragonfly said...

Thanks Liz. I should have given you credit since I stole your interview with Zane . . . had no idea it would help me out on a blue/blah day!

Tobi said...

What a smarty pants. How funny that Red Dog thinks you vacuum for a living!

Lori Gerten said...

I totally stole this idea! Your kids are so flaming cute and say the best things!!!! Thanks for another fun post.

Julie said...

Darling. And those cheeks DO look SOOO soft.