March 27, 2009

It's Friday, I Feel Like Playing . . .


Tag, that is. Kasey, over at Beautiful Mess, tagged me to share with you the sixth picture in my picture files on my computer. It just happens to be a photo of these happy people - my in-laws. Believe it or not, they are actually even nicer and friendlier than this picture suggests. I heart them very, very much.

And it just so happens, that one week from today, I will be in California at their house for an inaugural event - the first ever Lee Family Sister's Reunion. Yep, me, one other sis-in-law and the five Lee girls chillaxing at home in sunny, warm CA with the mom and pops. Eating recklessly (and me for two!). Watching chick flix (Twilight again, anyone?). Getting our piggies painted (which is good, because I can't reach my own anymore.) All this combined with earth shatteringly deep conversation, rowdy laughter, and not a child in sight who needs their bum wiped, nose blown or homework finished.

Just what this prego-emotional momma needs.

Now I tag the following people to go look in your photos on your computer and post picture #6:

Sue @ Um Thanks for Sharing
Christy @ Kansas Sweet Kansas
Audrey @ Mom on the Go
The Kernal @ From Ranger to Leatherneck
Jennie @ Doezieland

Thanks Kasey!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Apis Melliflora said...

What a wonderful idea: a sister reunion! And the featured photogenic subjects are Saints for offering to host it all! Hope the conversations are deep; the toes are bright spring hue and the bums stay firmly planted on comfy couches.

Kasey said...

I love the idea of a sister reunion!! Sounds like so much fun. Great pic of the in laws. Thanks for playing. Have a good weekend.

christy said...

We have been talking about doing a sister's reunion with the Wilson clan but haven't set a date yet. Maybe yours will inspire us to do so. How fun!

The Queen Vee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Queen Vee said...

My daughters have the most extraordinary in-law parents. Mindy and Audrey, I'm really not bragging about us. Sometimes extraordinary doesn't mean super great. Anyway this lovely couple pictured today are fantabulous and super great; Samantha you are very blessed to have them in your life and I know you know that.

Burton's blog said...

Sounds wonderful....Can I come? I am on "vacation" with 5 kids and no hubby. I need a real vacation.

chelsea said...

Well you picked a perfect time to come. It was a beautiful 80 today. What part of CA will you be in?

jd said...

argh-- which file?? I've got a gazillion different folders/files of photos on my computer... and then there's iPhoto... hmmmm..

so excited to be tagged...

sister's reunions are GOOD! Have so much fun! I will think of you, so near to me... and yet so far... I will just look forward to my Second Annual Fall Visit to YOU! :)

xoxo