January 23, 2009

Birthday Love . . .


Yep. You're another year older. And despite what this picture may lead some to believe, I think you've finally left the title of "Goofy Redheaded Guy" behind.

In the past year you have been my ROCK. You have seen me through the darkest, hardest trials I've known and rejoiced with me in the greatest blessings I've ever received. You are the love of my life, my best friend, a terrific father and a downright good and honest man. I hope you have a fantastic birthday. I love you and plan to spend many more birthdays by your side, harassing you endlessly, caring for you fully and adoring you completely.
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Tobi said...

Very sweet tribute Sam! Happy Birthday Travis!

The Queen Vee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Queen Vee said...

Nah, he still owns the title of "Goofy Redhead" but it is one given out of respect and love. Goofy is better that mean, dull, or boring redhead.

Happy Birthday Samantha's hubby, best friend and eternal partner. You are my very favorite SIL in Ole' Virginny!

Anderson Zoo Keepers said...

Put me squarely in the "fan of Travis" camp.
Happy Birthday Travis!

Emily said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Travo!

Lori said...

Happy Birthday Travis! Hope you have a fantastic day.

Apis Melliflora said...

Aaah, this is touching. It is inspiring to read such a loving, heart-felt tribute.

Makes you want to have more birthdays, right Travis?!

Ruby Red Slippers said...

That is soooo sweet! Happy Birthday SpyDad!

squeezeme said...

Happy Birthday Trav! Matt wants to go biking with you.....

chelsea said...

Happy Birthday!! :)

Hil said...

Happy, happy Birthday, Travis!

Lori Gerten said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby!