November 22, 2008

The Answers . . .

Congrats to LBJ and Lee Kriel who both guessed correctly!

Big C tries hard to stretch his legs by visiting our school nurse at least once a day . . . you know paper cuts need a band aid! The love affair comment came right out of the teachers mouth. I think Big C just has an affection for grandmotherly types.

Hannie B is our social buteterfly, but we already knew that since we've gotten the talking comment at conferences for five years running. This year's teacher said we'd probably get it for the next nine years as well.

And the sweet, innocent, apple-of-my-eye RedDog stole a sticker from a little girl in his class on the very day I had my conference with his teacher. You know it's going to be interesting when the teacher starts out with "We had an incident today with your son . . ." My favorite part of the story is RedDog telling his teacher that he didn't steal the sticker, but that "she dropped it and it fell into my hand." Boy, is he learning fast!

Yay School!

3 comments:

Ruby Red Slippers said...

That is cute!!!

TracieCarter said...

I knew it! Those would have been my answers too! Man, kids are so funny!!! I loved watching McKay follow Ryan around this afternoon while doing odd jobs. Ryan had him saying, "You're the man!" and all sorts of self-lauding exclamations. I gotta remember to do that so I hear it more often from the kid in the throes of terrible two tantrum stage! Love your blogs!!!

Apis Melliflora said...

What good qualities your children possess:
Big C shows affection and gratitude to those who help care for him.
Hannie B is a communicator par excellence.
Red Dog has also embraced the power of words; he can easily "spin" a situation. Future politian maybe?