May 31, 2008

Love to play a game of tag . . .


I really liked this tag from my cousin Tobi, so I thought I'd play along.

Ernest Hemingway once bet ten dollars that he could sum up his life in six words. His words were- For Sale: baby shoes, never worn.

Here are the rules of this tag:

1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
4. Tag five more blogs with links.
5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!

My six word memoir:

Daughter, mother, wife - my complete life.

Now I'm tagging the following people: Matt (Digital Architect), Christopher (Bah Bah Black Sheep), Hilary (Boyers Blah Blah Blog), Shar (Anderson Zoo), Dad (From Ranger to Leatherneck)

Can't wait to see what your thought processes come up with!

3 comments:

Tobi said...

Holy Crow that was quick! You must have read my blog that right after I posted it.

I'm lovin your words. Very eloquent and it rymes. What else is there in life?

Your little kids are cute as cute can me. Lovin this whole post!

Anderson Zoo Keepers said...

I promise to do the tag, but today I had to do Julie's birthday blog.

I've gotta have some time to think too!

Hil said...

I did it. It was difficult. Must. Rest. Now. :)