February 14, 2008

The Reasons I "Heart" Hearts Day

I get to make heart shaped biscuits for my family for breakfast, just like my mom used to do when we were kids.
It's a great day to share a heart shaped Salami & Cheese sandwich with your best friend!
I get to set the table for our annual Lee Family "Red Heart" dinner, using all my wacky heart dishes that only come out once a year!
When else could I get away with making a gigantic heart shaped chocolate chip cookie the size of a cake plate?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tobi said...

Is that a chocolate covered fortune cookie? Yummy! I love all your pictures. They make me want to drool...

The Queen Vee said...

No one can ever say that you are heartless, course no one ever would. As usual it looks like Valentines Day was just a lot of red, pink and heart shaped fun at the Lee house thanks to a very talented lady/mom/wife.

Just a reminder, I heart you.

Emily said...

You are so incredibly creative!