June 15, 2007

Free-Wheelin' Visionary . . .

I just finished taking a quick personality test online, and was given the above label as a diagnosis of my personality. Funny, I've never thought to apply the words "free wheelin" to myself before (but visionary, why YES - finally someone recognizes . . .) Anyway, when I read the description of a free-wheelin visionary, I did find that much of it fell into a category that I would put myself in.

You can scroll over the colors in the strip below and it will describe the personality attributes that I have. Remember, this is just based on this particular test. I don't tend to think I am average in the empathy department. But I do agree that I am low in the masculinity department. :)

I've also provided the website if you'd like to go take the test youself. Have fun!
www.personaldna.com





1 comment:

The Carlsons said...

I'm a Free-Wheelin' Designer. Crazy, this test was interesting.
A