May 13, 2014

A Picture Says So Much …

owliebomb

If ever a picture were worth a thousand words, this picture would be it.

There are pictures with fake smiles for days. These are true, no kidding, genuine smiles. Actually these are laughs. Because in this picture we are laughing. And we are laughing hard! Hannie B. and I were trying to take a quick shot before we headed off on a little adventure together in New York City. Owlie didn’t want to miss out. What he really wanted was to get on the train with us or hide in our suitcase. Sadly for him, it was a girls only trip. So instead he repeatedly photobombed us by popping his head in between us every single time we tried to take a picture. By then end we were all laughing so hard we had to stop trying or I was going to wet my pants (bad way to start any trip).

I am so glad I kept snapping the camera. I am so glad I caught this perfectly happy moment forever. The look on all three of our faces says a thousand words. And they start with WE ARE HAPPY TOGETHER.

3 comments:

Apis Melliflora said...

Moments of spontaneous joy and happiness are wonderful. Glad Owlie made you belly laugh!

The Queen Vee said...

This is hilarious. Love all three smiles.

TracyS. said...

Those grins are priceless!