On the last day of our drive home I decided I needed something to distract me and make time go faster. I got my camera out, put it on the floor by my feet, and every hour, on the hour, I snapped a photo of something in or outside of the car. Here are twelve photos from twelve hours of driving.
1. (Above) I love a seventy-five mile-per-hour speed limit. Don’t you?
2. Six birds on a wire . . . one for each person in my family.
3. Water Tower Love. Big C took a picture of EVERY SINGLE water tower from Utah to Virginia. Weirdo.
4. Are we there yet? A little tired of being in a car seat.
5. Hanging from my rear view mirror! Thanks, Kirsten.
6. What happens when the four year old “REALLY needs to go, like the bad kind” while we’re driving on a toll road.
7. Tech Time!
8. My boredom buster . . . grown up coloring pages.
9. His boredom buster? A Lego Star Wars book and a Puppy.
11. This guy saved us! On our last day we listened to SEVEN HOURS of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire!
12. And this guy saved our driver – Dr. Pepper, if you must know.