We spent time at the part last week blowing the ghostly remains of dandelions and sending our heartfelt wishes into the sky. It’s so fun to teach a child how to make a wish.
Wanna know what I wished for? Here are a few things:
- That Big C’s last tooth affected by the baseball accident will not die (the other two are dead).
- That RedDog will have the energy and brain power to do his best on all of his standardized testing this week.
- That Hannie B will have good, anxiety free nights through the end of school.
- That Owlie will be nice to Lucy.
- That the Hubby will not feel frustrated by a certain disrespectful teenager at our church.
- That my momma will get home safely from her trip out West.
- That I can serve my friend Ronalin in these last weeks before she has her baby.
- That my friend Ronalin’s baby will get her safely.
- That I can be happy every day.
- That I can be patient with my kids.
- That we can all survive the last three weeks of school without killing eachother.
- That our Summer will be a memorable one.
- That my toilets and showers would somehow magically clean themselves.
What would you wish for today?