September 20, 2011

Thoughts On Sickness . . .

IMG_1297

It is the worst. Having a sick baby just stinks. Having a sick baby AND a sick mommy is double lame-o.

He is sick.  I am sick. We are hacking and wiping noses and talking in raspy voices and moving around slowly.

So we’re going to stare at this picture today.  It makes me happy. And he keeps saying “Me see! Me see!” Then he giggles. I could just squeeze that little face all day long.

I have something yummy to show you tomorrow. A family favorite time and time again.

7 comments:

Bells said...

I feel your pain. I have 4 kids who all have bacterial pneumonia. Thank goodness for antibiotics though, they really help. The doctor is just waiting for me and Steve to get it, just say no!

Apis Melliflora said...

Hoping this fall sickness is short-lived. Get better soon Dragonfly Mama!

Tobi said...

Being sick is the pits. I really hope you feel better soon!

The Queen Vee said...

Drink lots of fluids, early to bed, slurp chicken noodle soup, hot lemon and honey tea and when all else fails...DRUGS.

Aiketa said...

How is possible that Owlie is growing so fast? Every new picture of him, he looks even more grown up. I loved what you said he said when looking at that pic. He is so cute!

Get well Dragonfly and little Owlie! All my love from Spain.

Kasey said...

Get well soon!

Susan said...

hope you and Ollie are feeling better! love that picture of him.