September 5, 2011

Like Trying To Drink From A Fire Hose . . .

IMG_1245

The past three weeks have been so full, have gone by so fast, have given me so much to think about that it’s almost like trying to drink from a fire hose.

There’s been a wedding.

And a funeral.

We’ve had an earthquake.

Followed by a hurricane.

My kids have gone back to school.

And I’ve had a reunion with the “kids” I went to school with.

I have felt fed both in body and spirit.

But also starved as my creative soul has missed its daily outlet of writing.

As I gently ease into a normal life-schedule again, will you indulge me just a little?  I have much to share. And some of it involves change. For me and for my blog. 

I have missed you.

13 comments:

Aiketa said...

I have also missed my daily read on your blog! Nice that you are back!

Sue said...

So glad you're back!

The Queen Vee said...

We've missed being fed by you. Welcome back DF.

MelancholySmile said...

I understand that firehose feeling completely! It's so hard to make the transition but I'm so glad you're back.

Apis Melliflora said...

Yay! Your post is the sunshine in my gray and rainy day. Did you say change? Oh, that sounds exciting!

Vanessa said...

Yay! You're back! I'm not the best commenter (I'm lucky if I get the time to read blogs) but yours is one of my faves.

Jodi said...

I missed you too, so glad you are back.

TracieCarter said...

Firehose analogy is right on! I'm there too but for different reasons ;) It's a happy place and I'm excited to read what you've been up to or whatever you'll share with us! Missed you in your absence, but proud of you for taking a break!

brendag said...

Happy your back!

Stacey Gerlach Moe said...

And we have missed you!!!!

Kasey said...

Welcome back my friend!

Anonymous said...

So happy that you are back in the blogging universe. I can't wait to read all about your adventures and mishaps this summer.

Emily said...

Glad your back and haven't given up on blogging. It was so good to see you! Love the picture on this post.