July 28, 2011

Beach Reunion: Real Reason It Is The BEST . . .

We really did have an enjoyable time at our beach reunion this year. Late nights chatting, kids laughing, great food – it was all there.  But when it comes down to it, you could take that all away, and as long as these 21 people are there, it would be wonderful to me. My family is what makes being together ANYWHERE awesome.  I love these people very, very much.

IMG_0485

Have a great weekend!  Call someone in your family and tell them how much you love them!

5 comments:

The Queen Vee said...

Yep it's all about spending time with beloved peeps.

Apis Melliflora said...

Thanks for photo-editing out the rest of our backsides. One of the many reasons I love you.=)

Elizabeth said...

Love the stories of your Beach Reunion! I love your Dad's Shirt in the last one! I don't post often but I read along with you!
Can't wait to see you in Atlanta!

Kernal Ken said...

Elizabeth sent me that shirt, and several other meanigful tokens, while I was in the darkest hours of my cancer treatment some 3+ years ago. I can't explain how much those gifts meant to me. But, I'm still here and Liz is still my hero!

Darius Cartmell said...

How fortunate of you to have a beach reunion with your relatives. I wish I could have something like that with my family members as well.