December 29, 2010

Goings On . . .

Here’s a bit of what’s happening at my house today:

IMG_8732

Some wake up happy, others wake up grumpy.

IMG_8734

Did you make our Wall of Fame this year?  If so, Ollie has surely ripped your card down at least twice.

IMG_8736

Playing catch up while staying home ALL WEEK. (Sigh)

IMG_8737

Laundry, you are my nemesis and must be destroyed.

IMG_8738

Our Christmas book collection has outgrown its box.

IMG_8740

This toy was made to torture parents.

IMG_8741

Although when he’s wielding it, it is kinda cute, unlike that nasty forehead gash courtesy of a trip into an armoir corner. Ouch.

Happy Wednesday. 

5 comments:

Tobi said...

I don't think you have nearly enough Christmas cards. You need MOAR! =)

The Queen Vee said...

Love the Chiquita Banana sticker on Owlets forehead, don't love the BIG old bumb. Looks like the fam is experiencing the after Christmas hangover.

Aiketa said...

Our little Owlie looks so so cute with that plaid shirt!

Apis Melliflora said...

I agree, the classic popper makes my head rattle too. Love all those happy Christmas families.

Susan said...

I spotted Christina's pic on the wall :)