June 7, 2010

The Last Beach Post . . .

It’s been almost a week since we returned from the beach.  The hard thing about returning from the beach is going from a completely zen relaxed mode back into hyper busy life mode.  It just never gets easier.  It has only been six days and already the beach seems like it was eons ago because our days have been filled with baseball, church, housework, schoolwork, and illness.

I promise that this will be the last beach post.  And it is going to be pictures with  no words.  Because these pictures don’t need words.  The words are written on the faces – RELAXED, HAPPY, TOGETHER, FUN.

IMG_6064

IMG_5835

IMG_5841

IMG_5846

IMG_5882

IMG_5911

IMG_5944

IMG_5946

IMG_5960

IMG_6012

IMG_6062

IMG_6063

IMG_6050

6 comments:

Apis Melliflora said...

I'm breathing easy looking at all these happy pictures. Also, that goofy red-headed guy is really funny.

The Queen Vee said...

And that goofy red-headed guy can really jump high.

Emily said...

Looks like fun, so hard to come back from that!

Tobi said...

I love the beach! I can't wait to take my kids to the beach this summer. Of course we are going to more of a "Twilight" type beach. Hoodies and jeans will be the order of the day.

Sue said...

So, I take it Big C and The Hubby didn't win at horseshoes?

Lori said...

DANG! I could have used Travis's mean jumpin' skills on my highschool dance team! Just sayin'! Loved the pictures...looked like you all had a wonderfully relaxing time.