March 5, 2010

Fever Pitch . . .

Today I've got cookies on the brain. Okay, every day I have cookies on the brain. But today I've got oodles and oodles of cookie jars filled with delicious homemade treats sitting on my dining room sideboard ready to go make their grand appearance at a baby shower I'm hosting tonight.

It's crazy here. Which is why I didn't post yesterday. Luckily, the craziness will end tonight. I'm so excited to send lots of love my friend Ronalin's way in the form of a really fun shower with a clever "theme". And I'll recap for you on Monday. Won't you come back then? Consider it your virtual cookie from me. And the gooey chocolate center will be one of my top ten blog recommendations - a true gem you won't want to miss.

Have a fantastic weekend!

dragonfly signature
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Apis Melliflora said...

What a joy to do something special for a friend (and to do it so well)! Can't wait to read about your party planning and executing skills.

Kasey said...

have fun!!! Party planning is so much fun!!

Acacia said...

Thanks for the virtual cookies...I like those kinds of calories. Where'd you get that fantastic cookie jar??

Tobi said...

Love those jars and love baby showers! Have fun!

p.s. I still need to make boyfriend cookies. Will you make some for me when I come to visit? Pretty please??

The Queen Vee said...

Boyfriend cookies, YUM!

Susan said...

The planning was perfect and it showed at the Shower. It was a wonderful party and your talents were evident as well as your love for your dear friend. You are the best.

The Queen Vee said...

Clever, beautiful, delicous and fabulous. I'm not at all surprised!

Excellent party!