October 28, 2009
Falling For You . . .
10. Crunching leaves under the wheels of the stroller as I walk with Ollie.
9. Opening the windows and letting a cool breeze run through the house.
8. My Honey Pear Cider Scentsy candle warmer from sweet reader Suzanne.
7. S'mores on the firepit.
6. Putting a hat on Ollie and watching him bust out a goofy grin.
5. Flannel sheets on my bed and counting down the days 'til the feather comforter joins them.
4. Scarves! So fashionable and a warm neck too.
3. Soup. And chili. And bread. All together.
2. Snuggling up to my Hubby at night.
1. Nursing a baby in a cool house but feeling absolutely warmed by his tiny body.
Tell me, what's your favorite season and why?