September 4, 2009

How Can I Ever Thank You Enough?

These awesome folks just spent a week adoring and cuddling their brand new 19th grandchild while spoiling their 2nd, 4th and 9th grandchildren and showering their son and daughter-in-law with attention and affection. The question, after such a visit, is how to properly thank the parents {who also did all the dishes and folded the laundry}.
My solution is this:
A complete collection of the beautiful photographs my brother took of Oliver in a small custom album with an especially lovely quote about newborns and a sincere and heart felt thank you letter inserted in back.

The quote:
"A babe in the house is a well-spring of pleasure, a messenger of peace and love, a resting place for innocence on earth, a link between angels and men." - Martin F. Tupper
And if you're reading this, thanks Mom and Dad! We love you.
ps. I'll post all the pictures after the announcements are in the mail.

4 comments:

Tobi said...

Stunning! Your creativity is making me drool with envy! I love it.

The Queen Vee said...

Love little Owlie peeking around the corner of the photo thank you album. Looks like he's playing peek-a-boo.

Apis Melliflora said...

I think you could teach a class called "Thank you notes, Gifts and Care Packages: Advanced Level." My name would be on the rolls.

TracieCarter said...

Stinkin' cute! Man I wish I thought of AND executed projects like you! YOU ROCK! Can't wait to see the unveiling!!!