August 13, 2009

Presentation Is Everything . . .

My three word Thursday is all about presentation! Did you know that even cheap lunch time cookies can look fantastic if they're put on the right kind of plate? This was the dessert for my niece, nephew and kids last week and boy did they think it was super fancy! I was excited too, because I've had these little green plates for far too long and always wondered what to do with them. Try mixing it up a little by putting the paper/plastic away and giving the kids a chance to eat like the grown ups!



We're off to the dentist today . . . hope the kids remembered to brush after eating this delicious snack!

7 comments:

christy said...

Looks fancy to me. I would have gobbled it down. Good luck at the dentist.

Tobi said...

Love these cute little green plates. Your simple treat looks very delicious. Smart thinking!

The Carlsons said...

I totally saw those plates last week in your house but didn't know that they had something so yummy on them earlier. You are a spoiler of an Aunt.

Apis Melliflora said...

Fancy Schmancy Plating.

We are FAM-I-LEE said...

I just wanted to stop by & say hi! Fellow HHS-er here. I have to say I love your blog!! I saw you mention it on Facebook last night & had to take a peek. I can't stop reading. I love your photos & your creativity. And I have to admit, I'm cheap too - but enjoy being creative. Your ideas are all wonderful! You got me hooked.

The Queen Vee said...

I bet those cookie tasted twice as good because of the presentation, it's all about presentation.

Susan said...

Loved the presentation and the cookies looked delicous!