February 6, 2009

A Dragonfly Playdate . . .

I'm headed to the Old Lucketts Antique Store today with the Queen and my friend Marci for some good old fashioned vintage shopping therapy. There's nothing quite like browsing the rooms and rooms of perfectly chipped furniture and glitter glass embellishments to put a smile on a girl's face. Even though I'll probably come home with nothing in my hands, I will have plenty of ideas in my head that I can knock off here in my little dragonfly house! Hopefully Edward will do my little outing some justice and I'll have pictures to show on Monday!

Happy weekend to all . . . I swear I'm not going to forget to take a family picture on Sunday, since I'm now two weeks behind. Maybe the picture will be of me surrounded by all my peeps who've just brought me breakfast in bed on my birthday. Can you think of a better way to age backwards?

7 comments:

The Queen Vee said...

I'll see you at Lucketts where we might get lucky and pick up the deal of the day. Oh silly me, all the great deals are in Denver. Actually I'm not thinking straight because the deal of the day is an outing with you and Marci. So I'm picking door #1!

christy said...

I have to admit I, too, am jealous. What a fun day.

Apis Melliflora said...

Happy hunting and happy birthday! Can't wait to see the pictures of all your finds and what it looks like to get a year younger.

Lori said...

Happy Birthday Beautiful Dragonfly! Love you!

Molly Mack said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Samantha! I so enjoyed our HoneyBee breakfast together a few months ago! And lucky for me, HoneyBee and her Blonde Princess were over yesterday for breakfast again. She told me today is your special day! ENJOY!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Samantha
Happy Birthday to you!
Your friends from the Cleveland area wish you a blessed and beautiful special day!

Shell in your Pocket said...

What fun!
-sandy toe