November 4, 2008

Do Your Part!

We did it - we participated in the democratic process! The three kids came with me to vote today and everyone got a sticker! Chris got reprimanded by the "Election Officer" for taking a picture of me while I was voting - way to go buddy! So brave to risk his reputation just to get a picture of me for the blog. Look how hard I'm concentrating on filling out my electronic ballot. If you haven't already, get out of your house and over to the local polling place and do your part. And God Bless America whatever today's outcome is.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Emily said...

I did my part. Your hair looks cute!

Apis Melliflora said...

We got different stickers and we had different machines, but we voted first thing this morning! Good to live in a country where we can do that!

Ruby Red Slippers said...

I took my five year old as well. It was a neat experience to share with him... Your hair is great, and your little guy is a keeper!