September 12, 2008

A Perfect Recipe . . .

What do you get when you mix a whole lot of white, sugary fluffiness,

with a perfect square of melted, chocolaty gooiness,

and a dose of crispy, hold-it-all-together crunchiness?
A perfect recipe for our annual "Back To School S'mores Nite"!
Sorry I didn't get any pictures of the finished products . . . we (and four of our neighboring families) were too busy shoving them into our faces at an alarmingly fast rate! I do recommend getting a fire bowl on clearance at Target ($17.99) to all of you who haven't already got one!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Tobi said...

If only I had marshmallows! That just sounds magically delicious. Hurray for nonsensical reasons for mass chocolate eating!!

Apis Melliflora said...

The best recipes are always the simplest ones! Can I be one of your neighbors? I think I'd have to sneak an extra Hershey's bar for later.

Julie said...

Okay, what firebowl did you find for $17.99 I've been looking online and can't find any such thing. I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Let me know! mmmmmm ... smores! When my sister lived with me we used to make them in the toaster oven. They were delicious you just had to make sure you didn't burn the graham cracker.

The Queen Vee said...

Great idea for the start of school but not for the start of the get back to exercise program. I'm happy though that you and the neighbors had a yummy smoor bonding experience!

The Dragonfly said...

J. Gill - I found a firebowl from Target regularly $60 on sale for $17.99 in January. They usually have them out during the summer and I think this was a straggler that never sold. A really good deal!