June 18, 2008

Slippety, Poppity, Wahoo!

Last year we started a tradition of having a last day of school party with our neighborhood friends. This year we kept the icecream sundae bar, but added a few new elements, including a slip n' slide, squirt gun war, wet trampoline and water balloon games. The kids had a really great time and so did I! We'll definitely be doing this again next year . . . let me know if you have any great ideas that I can stock up on!
(Did anybody catch my punny title? Gold star to the reader who tells me what it's a take on.)





Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Hil said...

For some reason I can't see the photos... maybe next time I check they'll be there!

I'm gonna guess it's the fairy godmother's song from Cinderella. If this is right, it's only because I am mommy to two princess lovers. :)

The Dragonfly said...

Yay Hilary! First comment and you guessed right. Hope you can view the photos soon. Love ya girl!

The Queen Vee said...

Samantha, I can't see the pictures either but I love your new header and of course I'm delighted that the kiddos had such a fun day yesterday. I think you've got a had/helped to make a great start to the summer.

The Queen Vee said...

Clearly I couldn't figure out what words I wanted to use in my comment, maybe it's because I'm trying to make chicken curry at the same time.

Tobi said...

I love your new picture and layout. Very pretty. That's such a great ides to have an end of school summer party. The kids looked like they had a blast!!