June 1, 2007

That Vast Thing Called The Blogosphere . . .




Today I am totally humbled - partially humiliated - but totally humbled. I took a little spin on that "vast thing called the blogosphere" this afternoon. I was checking out cute chick blogs by mommas like me, blogging about their lives, their kiddoes, their hobbies, etc. And I was BLOWN AWAY! I am a complete and utter novice at this, and I have no clue what I am doing! I am a blogging moron!

I'd heard that term "the vast thing called the blogosphere" before, but had no idea what it really meant until today. These women are seriously talented and their blogs include artwork, photographs, links, "tags", shops, and more. I on the other hand, am just writing for the sheer sake of getting things off my chest and on to paper, so to speak, and to give anyone who knows me and reads this (you know who you are three people) a chance to giggle at some funny occurances in my life.

My next blogging goal is to figure out this photograph thing. I've got a new digital camera, that I am still learning how to work and get the pix on the computer, but I think once I add that element, I will feel a little better about my blog not being so horrendously boring and drab to look at. Everyone will want to see my blog when I start including pix of my little pumpkins who are irresistible!

I really am going to blog about the beach. Maybe it will happen tomorrow when my hubbie has returned from Costa Rica and I can compose my thoughts. For now, I will remain dumbfounded at my little trip to the real blogging world today.

The blogosphere is vast indeed.

Endnote: After writing this post, I educated myself on how to add photos. Enjoy this picture of my planter on the front porch. I think it's growing to be quite lovely.

No comments: