October 23, 2014

The Night Time Hair Dresser …

bedhead

You can always tell when Owlie has had a very, very good night’s sleep because he’ll wake up with a new do from the Night Time Hairdresser. This morning he caught this backhawk in the shadows in his room. He couldn’t figure out why his hair was sticking up so severely. Finally he came to the conclusion that one of his stuffed puppies must have licked his hair while he was sleeping.

While he was eating breakfast I broke out the camera because I wanted to capture his new do. I got a few shots from behind, but when he saw that I was photographing him, he wasn’t pleased with me and kept hiding his head. I finally told him, “DO NOT look at me!” That did the trick! He was giggling and happy to look right at me because he knew I didn’t want him to.

Yep, I’m a smart momma! Awesome hair day!

bedhead2

5 comments:

Ronalin said...

Ollie, you are so cute!

Unknown said...

Love that cute Ollie boy!!

The Queen Vee said...

That nighttime hairdresser rocked the back hawk on Owlet.

That hairdresser visits my hair every night but I think she/he is still in the basic learning stage as I always wake up looking a fright.

Apis Melliflora said...

Hugo and Ollie have the same hairdo right now. A very adorable morning cowlick.

TracyS. said...

So cute!