Ever have one of those weeks where just knowing what is ahead of you sets your knees trembling? That’s this week for me.
I’m calling it the Week of Madness. It involves twenty obligations a day, all week long and will culminate with me getting in a car on Friday and driving FOR FOUR WHOLE DAYS with all four of my dear children.
Please, if you have a second, pray for us. That we survive each other.
This picture of Lucy and Ollie makes me laugh hysterically. I will need to look at it fifty-three times today.
Here’s some other random spew:
- I haven’t seen Big C in two weeks. I miss him. He comes home today, but I won’t be here. Go figure.
- I dreamt that I got in a fender bender at a gas station and then left the scene. What does that say about me?
- This weekend I ate about four dozen homemade cookies. YUM.
- We have flying ants in our house. FLYING. Ew.
- My best friend moves in exactly five days. I spontaneously burst into tears at least twice a day.
- I have a serious fear of sneezing while driving.
- Speaking of driving, Big C gets his permit THIS WEEK.
- Our town is getting a Hobby Lobby. I cried tears of joy when I found out. Now all we need is a Sonic and I will never have to leave Leesburg again.
- I spent two and a half hours last week reorganizing our Legos by color. What does that say about me?
- Yesterday I found RedDog downstairs with said Legos dumped on the floor. I cried tears of madness when I saw it.
I’m off to find jeans for Hannie B to do a ropes course at Girls Camp. That’s where I’ll be today too. Camping. With girls.