May 28, 2013

That Was AWESOME …

curlygirl

I’m not sure I need any other pictures but this one. Shades on. Freckles out. Curly hair getting curlier by the minute thanks to that salt tinged beach air.

Le sigh.

That’s French for “freakin’ awesome beach weekend”.

Here are a couple of my other favorite pictures from the weekend in no particular order:

He was in sand digging, wave chasing heaven.

beachboy

My treasure seeker did not disappoint. I don’t know why, but this year there were gigantic shells and my boy found many.

bigshell

So glad that we had at least one Knoll with us. Hannie B. and Kate are two peas in a pod. A very pink pod.

gorgeousgirls

Look who turned forty while we were at the beach. Seeing her lying in the sun on the beach for her birthday was a highlight of my weekend. This girl is gold.

fortygirl

The first day at the beach may have been chilly, but these two have no problem with being cool, clearly.

queenchris

No one in the history of the world has ever taken horseshoes as seriously as this man. It is absolutely endearing. I love him so much.

horseshoe

I’d say this is the real reason we go to the beach, but that would be a lie. I have a love affair with the beach. But these guys are a big part of it and they had a really great time!

thekids

Other beachy stuff coming tomorrow.

6 comments:

The Queen Vee said...

I love the last photo, well I love them all but particularly the last one in front of the alligator. Chris was a good sport as he didn't really want to hold hands with anyone...well maybe if J had been there.

Aiketa said...

It looks like you had such a great time!!! I'm so glad you did!
All the pictures are so great. My favorites are the last one and also the one with you and the one with the Queen!!! I always love to see your faces! :)

Anonymous said...

You all have perfected your Memorial Day Tradition Fun for all and Happy Birthday to Audrey.
Linda

Apis Melliflora said...

I'm digging the curly-wavy hair. And all the other pictures just put a big smile on my face. Everyone is looking cool and happy and relaxed.

TracyS. said...

Love that last photo best of all, but they were beautiful. So glad your trip was a success!

AllisonK said...

What a wonderful tradition! Such lovely photos. Happy birthday Audrey! It's a 40's year!