Getting a late start this morning as I’ve been in bed snuggling a feverish Owlie boy. Thoughts are rolling about in my brain so I figure I’d better share:
- This picture I took in Old Town Alexandria a few weeks ago is making my day. So many things to love – crumbly brick, old windows, green ivy climbing higher and higher.
- I have run out of “soft food ideas” for my jaw-injured boy. We’ve got two more weeks of soft/liquid diet and the kid won’t eat soup or anything else remotely normal. Help?
- I’ve started rewatching ALIAS on Netflix while I iron. I love that show so much. Suddenly ironing has become a priority again.
- Photos from Hannie B’s play coming next week! I’ll take my camera tonight or tomorrow to get some great costume shots.
- My Hubby and I went out on a spur-of-the-moment date last night at 9:45. We walked into the new FIVE GUYS in our town three minutes before they closed. Rude? Maybe. But that burger was delicious!
- My allergies are at an all time high this year. I wake up every morning having practically gouged my eyes out in the middle of the night without being aware. It is a little disturbing.
- Got to do a maternity photo shoot yesterday. The subject? My bestie Ronalin! Did I forget to mention she’s going to have a baby in like FOUR WEEKS!
- Who wants a new recipe? Which would you like first? A delicious orzo salad or a very delicious take on the traditional lemon bar? Weigh in with a comment.
- My Hannie B can finally wear an XS in the Junior’s department. I feel like her world has been blown wide open. Now, if only I can find something modest for her to wear. I want to kill the inventor of “butt shorts”. So, where do you shop for your tiny teens?
- RedDog and Owlie have taken to watching My Little Pony. Should I be concerned?
- I love folding laundry. I’m really good at it. Unfortunately, I’m equally horrible at putting it away.
- Do you ever worry you’ve totally messed your kids up? Please tell me I’m not the only one.
I think that’s what I’ve got today. Randomness for reals. Have a great weekend!