How on earth is is October? October, people! October! My thoughts, in no particular order:
- These flowers make me so happy with their fall colors. Other fall things I’m loving: s’mores, pumpkin cookies, fuzzy socks, rain boots.
- Speaking of rain, it rained all day yesterday. Appropriately enough, I attended the funeral of a most magnificent woman in the downpour. I believe the Earth was mourning losing her. But the Heavens were rejoicing in gaining her. Sally Dickson, you inspired me!
- I have a completely potty trained three year and three month old. Cue the Hallelujah chorus! Diapers, be gone!
- My Bic C was the best nerd ever yesterday. And he was so excited to dress up for Wild, Wild West Day today, complete with a faux mustache. Up tomorrow, Stone Age Day. I love it!
- I could sit and talk with my mom all day long. She is a riot. She has opinions. And she’s the best.
- Still no ringing of the ear or vertigo since hitting the garage door. We’ve now decided that was God’s way of solving my problem! Love.
- RedDog and Owlie want to be ninjas for Halloween. Or as Owlie says, “Injas”.
I’m still standing here saying, “What do you mean Halloween? It’s not until October.”
Yep, it’s going to be a great month!