I just love this picture of Owlie noshing on a delicious strawberry in his little hoodie. He’s my baby. That is all.
How is it already the weekend again? I can’t remember the last time we had a weekend that wasn’t cram-packed with busy. Does anyone else find themselves taking Monday AND Tuesday to recuperate from the crazy weekend? Here’s what we’re up to today through Sunday:
- Take my Owlie boy to the doctor. He’s hacking up a lung and I don’t like it one bit.
- It’s “Boy Camp” weekend! In other words, The Hubby will be taking the oldest two camping with all the other fathers and sons in our church congregation. Hot dogs, S’mores fixins, sunflower seeds and soda are ready to go. The weather could not be more perfect for camping. Warm in the day, cooling down at night.
- Hannie B. and I will have a girls’ night out! Owlie will tag along – not because he’s a girl, but because he isn’t potty trained.
- Baseball times two on Saturday.
- The fabulous Lucketts Spring Market. Maybe I can get the Queen to join me this year.
- Helping at the wedding of a friend’s son on Saturday night. I’ll be in the kitchen
samplingserving the delicious food.
- The Hubby is speaking in church on Sunday. I always love listening to him talk about spiritual things. It is one of the reasons I fell in love with him.
- MUST WRAP MY BRAIN AROUND AND START PLANNING FOR OUR ANNUAL TRIP TO THE BEACH WHICH IS IN EXACTLY ONE WEEK!!!!!!!!
- Yard work. Boo.
What’s on your docket this weekend? What ever it is, I hope it’s wonderful.