May 9, 2012

Teacher Appreciation 2012 …

For the second day of Teacher Appreciation we sent in a school or office supply.  When I’m shopping for this particular day, I always look for items fit one of the following criteria: rather inexpensive, can be easily personalized, can be cleverly wrapped.

When I saw these simple, colorful paper clips at Target, my search was over. They fit all three qualifications: They cost only $3.00. Their labeling was a loose piece of cardboard I could quickly remove and replace with something personalized and of my own making. And I knew I could wrap them up cute.  Here’s how I did it in two easy steps:

Easy peasy lemon squeezy. 

These paper clips also come in greens, yellows and pinks. Let me know if you’re interested in making your own and I’ll put up a printable at the beginning of next week when I can breathe again. I’m pretty sure most schools have Teacher Appreciation this week, so sorry that I didn’t get my act together, but you could file it away for next year!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I would love a printable if you have time, but I understand! Our Teacher Appreciation is next week & I'm already busy making rolled flowers from last year. (for Mother's Day & the teachers) Thanks for all your great ideas. They are definitely a hit out West!

Apis Melliflora said...

I wish I were one of your kid's teachers so that I could be the lucky recipient of all that tasty, colorful, graphically striking cleverness.

The Queen Vee said...

Love it and so will the lucky teacher.