June 23, 2011

A Letter To The Hubby . . .

IMG_1258

Photo by Sue Richardson

Dear Hubby,

I some times wonder why you married me sixteen years ago today, but the fact is, you did. Neither one of us knew exactly what we were getting into. Neither of us could imagine what the other would become, but we took a chance and I clearly came out the winner.

Because what you have become is an amazing dad, a slapstick comedian, an athletic marvel, a competent chef {of egg specialities}, an adept handyman, a do-it-yourself landscaper, a trustworthy navigator, a sweet pet enthusiast, an exemplary Scout leader, a caring coach to happy young boys, a big hearted philanthropist, a world traveler, a servant of the Lord, a true friend to many, and my very best friend.

Thank you for marrying me and making me feel like everything you do is with one goal in mind: to make me, our family and our life together happy.  You are simply the best.

Happy Anniversary!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am the lucky one. I love you.

Apis Melliflora said...

*Sigh*

You two are one sweet couple.

Happy Anniversary!

Stacey Gerlach Moe said...

I agree with Apis Melliflora. Even though I have never met the Hubby, you guys rock as a couple!!! Happy Anniversary!

The Queen Vee said...

I agree. It was a happy day when you convinced that goofy red head to marry you. :-)

Aiketa said...

Happy Anniversary!
You make a really sweet couple!

The Nerd Mom said...

What a sweet tribute! You two are great together.

Ronalin said...

Happy Anniversary dear friends! Thanks for being a great example of a couple who puts each other first. Have a happy day!

Emily said...

You're a lucky women to have such a great guy and he's lucky to have you!
Happy Anniversary!

TracyS. said...

Happy anniversary!