I feel like giving you a hug in return for the virtual one you gave me yesterday. Since I can’t actually hug you, I am calling you out by name:
- Apis, Happy Birthday dear sister. You always brighten my day with your witty comments and your white legs.
- Erin, Reading at work is totally legit! And my Hubby can attest that a freckle tan is where it’s at.
- Christy, You Rock! Stay away from tornadoes and keep in touch. We love our Wilson connection.
- MBR, You are my hero for being a mom to five kids. Enjoy your beach trip!
- Janelle, I hope your teachers love their sweets and the mosquitoes stay away from your sweet blood this summer!
- Anderson Zoo, I can’t wait till you live here. We are going to Par-Tay.
- Hubby, I can’t even talk about how great you are without crying.
- Nikki, Thank you for the perspective of gratitude for a busy calendar. I’m adopting it.
- Stacey, Long time friends are the best. You are no exception.
- Christa, Thanks for the leg tip. I am officially off of black shoes for the summer! And grace is what’s getting me through!
- Meaja, Beautiful woman, you also ROCK at what you do.
- Queenie Mom, Only you could bring PMS to my blog and I love you for it. I also love you for being one of my biggest cheerleaders.
- Allison, Mutual Adoration Society. You know what I’m talking about.
- Anonymous, Thanks for the call out. You are right. I am reevaluating why it is that I blog. Needed that reminder.
- Terry & Sadie, Thank you for speaking up. And ps. I adore the name Sadie.
- Aiketa, You know I’ve adopted you as my Spanish sister, right?
- Tracy, It’s so fun to have a local gal in my corner!
- Tracie, Man, I miss you. Why’d you have to go move to Germany and have a fabulous European experience?
- BrendaG., Us white legged girls have to band together. Don’t people know about skin cancer? ;)
- Jessie, I’m coming to Utah this summer for a wedding. And I will be making a stop to see you. I need it.
- Nerd Mom, Why is that your name when you are so incredibly cool?
- Tobi, Mucho love coming your way cousin. Thanks for always putting in a good word on my blog. It’s a highlight for me.
- Squeeze Me, Your comment most of all put my right in my place, tantrum and all. Remind me how it is that you are so wise and two years younger than me?
- Jennifer, My kitchen is messy way more than sometimes. So glad to hear you and I are in the same life stage. For reals. :)
- KitKat, More family memories coming your way! Thanks for reminding me that is what’s important.
- Kasey, Can I trade my four day beach trip for your trip to Hawaii? Sounds like it was a recharge for sure.
Now give yourselves a hand and a pat on the back. I was feeling low yesterday and each one of you took a second to build me up. This was not a test – it was my real life and you are builders and I feel so very loved.
Have a great weekend with family and friends!