December 7, 2009

The Fam . . .


See that gal on the end there? The one who's a blur and is in serious need of a dye job to cover up her insanely nasty roots? That's me. And between caring for a sick Ollie, trying to get seasonal things in order and worry about the day to days of life in a home with five other people, I feel a bit like that blur. The posts may get a little fewer and farther in between as the Holiday nears. But do stay tuned, I have a fun give away coming up this week and tomorrow I'll show you what we came up with for an advent calendar this year - because you know the kids love a countdown!

Ps. I should have posted this last night, but I was too busy watching the Amazing Race finale and creating Christmas gifts with the Hubby for his family.

dragonfly signature
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Tobi said...

I love your snowflakes on your sliding glass door. Did your kids make those?

Apis Melliflora said...

From one Blur to another, thank you for helping me pause on a regular basis. You are one beautiful Blur!

The Queen Vee said...

I'm blurry eyed myself, you run circles around me.

Sue said...

Is there a mother who isn't blurry this time of year? I hope Ollie is feeling better and sleeping better for you now. Love you!

TracyS. said...

You don't love eatting dinner with a baby on your lap? What a nice hubby to give you a break!