July 13, 2009

A Riddle . . .

You know I love a little challenge and I'm feeling a bit in the mood lately, what with all this waiting around and such, so here's a riddle to get your lazy summer minds a thinkin':

What do these four pictures have in common?

{as usual, my immediate family is disqualified from participating, since they know too much.}

ps. I've started stockpiling future posts to give to you while I enjoy my new baby, so for the next few weeks, aside from pictures of a gorgeous newborn, you'll be getting prewritten randomness from my life. Hope you enjoy!

8 comments:

west wind said...

OK, I'm going to guess pillows, all in the octagonal realm. no rounded edges or hearts.

Tobi said...

You like pillows? You like white? Am I getting warmer?

Millertime said...

I'll guess the color white.

chelsea said...

all the places you've tried to get some comfortable rest for you and the baby?

Apis Melliflora said...

Riddles are fun...speaking of which: can't wait to learn more about Tom Riddle on screen in a few days time.

Kasey said...

All the places you've slept during this pregnancy!! Or should I say places your husband who help put you in this position slept during your pregnancy!!

TracyS. said...

Hmm- I think it's all of the places you have tried to get comfortable enough to sleep during the last few weeks of pregnancy.

lee kriel said...

Everything can be bleached! Especially with 3, plus one on the way, any minute, children!