July 14, 2009

In Three Words . . .

Adoring. This. Beauty.
One of my all time favorite bloggers/most talented people ever, Cathe Holden, issued a challenge to share something you've done today in only three words. I'm all for it, and upping the challenge to say it needs to include a picture and I want to see it done by the following people: Kasey, Audrey, Shar, Christy, Emily, Christin and Tobi. Now get to work . . . you've got a pregnant lady waiting.
{for those who guessed in yesterday's riddle, three of you were spot on - like Goldilocks in the Three Bears, I've spent the past TWO MONTHS rotating between the four locations looking for a comfortable night's rest. Some nights I've even tried three different locales, too no avail. Last night, it was RedDog's bed and eventually the couch. Fun, no?}

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous girl, you're lucky to have the 3 princesses close for several weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Tessa. She's such a doll! I'll just scoot now and get working on my challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking!

    (my 3 words!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tessa is so much fun and so cute, she should be doing Gerber commercials

    ReplyDelete

Because of you, I'm no longer having a conversation with myself!