July 14, 2009

Convenience . . .


I have to admit, it does come in handy sometimes . . . and for this reason, I will miss my buddah.

8 comments:

  1. I used to put my cereal bowl on my stomach. =) I love this picture of you Sam. You look amazing and don't ever think any different!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This picture is a keeper! So cute! And to think you'll be having a baby in 2 days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute shirt and that rootbeer looks refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're having a baby THURSDAY!!!!

    How wonderfully wonderful! I will pray for a fantastic experience for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was hoping for a look back picture from Christopher!!!

    Of course you look super fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, you should have shown the first along with the last.

    This is a convenience I know you really won't miss. You can use the belly table for one more day and then it is history.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I did that my sweetie called me (soon to be Diary Queen) a Root Beer Float!

    Great shot and shirt and taste in root beer.

    ReplyDelete

Because of you, I'm no longer having a conversation with myself!