February 26, 2009

No Winner Yet . . . Here's a Big Hint!

I have enjoyed reading all the creative guesses about the collage I posted yesterday as a little quiz. Dangling a card by the Queen actually did bring a few lurkers out to comment - hello to my cousin Vanessa!

At this point, there is no winner. Several of you (you know who you are) were disqualified (you know why). I'm okay with that, since I think you already have a card or two from the Queen.

I've decided to give you until 2:00 EST today to figure it out. And since I'm such a nice blogger, I'm going to give you a big ol' hint.

There are clues to the answer in all of these previous posts:

http://samanthaleelee.blogspot.com/2008/11/new-addition-to-our-family.html

http://samanthaleelee.blogspot.com/2009/01/my-new-baby.html

http://samanthaleelee.blogspot.com/2009/01/for-fifty-two-weeks-give-or-take-few.html

http://samanthaleelee.blogspot.com/2009/01/new-girl-in-town.html

http://samanthaleelee.blogspot.com/2009/02/now-thats-sexy.html

Now, who wants that card? See you at 2:00!

10 comments:

  1. Well I know, but don't know if I can announce it here, so let me know??? With the hints listed I'll just wish you another big CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and by the way I WANT that card from the Queen! Girlie we are so excited for you (to arrive)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, it's never anything I want to guess, especially in person, as to not offend but I have to go with the friend above...are you expecting? You know it's on my brain since I am pregnant myself! All those foods sound so incredibly fabulous you stirred up some more cravings in me. I am anxious to check back at 2 to find out the truth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I also have to add, do you already know it's a girl? The hints sure pointed me that way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had thought it might be a girl, too, but then you tricked us with putting Edward in the mix!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you pregnant? That's my guess! All words are food cravings maybe....long shot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a few minutes today and decided to see what you were up to, I had to do a lot of background reading to catch up with everyone, but before I looked at the others guesses I too deduced that you are going to have a baby girl! How exciting! Can't wait for the official announcement! So the collage is all the yummy stuff you are eating and wanting to eat? Sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I guess I am a bit late in the guessing game. Before the hint I thought maybe you guys were going on a Cruise and anxious to enjoy the endless cuisine?? I am thinking you are pregnant and wanting yummy food? I am with Christy...I am eating a DELICIOUS sandwich with AVOCADO on it thanks to your collage:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your pregnancy cravings-and are you!? It is 2:08...

    ReplyDelete

Because of you, I'm no longer having a conversation with myself!