Pretty. Those cupcakes look insanely delicious. Save some for me please. =)
Need a few more pictures on that wall to fill the odd empty spaces.Cupcakes, me want!
Looks like a perfect day to me!
Looks like a fabulous day. I'm thinking I need more cupcakes....Mindy's home is always beautiful. Tell her I wore a Keep Calm and Carry On pin all summer. One of our swim team mom's was going through cancer and that was her mantra.Keep having fun!
hi!!! saw your article from the loudoun times! great write-up! i'm a local mommy blogger and i'm in leesburg, too!!! nice to "meet" ya!:)shelleywww.theknockoutmama.blogspot.com
Because of you, I'm no longer having a conversation with myself!
Pretty. Those cupcakes look insanely delicious. Save some for me please. =)
ReplyDeleteNeed a few more pictures on that wall to fill the odd empty spaces.
ReplyDeleteCupcakes, me want!
Looks like a perfect day to me!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fabulous day. I'm thinking I need more cupcakes....
ReplyDeleteMindy's home is always beautiful. Tell her I wore a Keep Calm and Carry On pin all summer. One of our swim team mom's was going through cancer and that was her mantra.
Keep having fun!
hi!!! saw your article from the loudoun times! great write-up! i'm a local mommy blogger and i'm in leesburg, too!!! nice to "meet" ya!:)
ReplyDeleteshelley
www.theknockoutmama.blogspot.com