January 8, 2010

Dressed and Ready . . .

To head to the doctor, that is. After three days of lethargic, feverish behavior, my little guy and I are headed in for a check up today. No time to blog - only time to hold, nurse, rock and repeat. Having a sick baby is the saddest thing ever! Meet me back here on Monday for a January give away! Have a great weekend.


dragonfly signature
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Baby boy get to feeling better, okay?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get better little guy! Good luck mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope he feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope Ollie gets better really soon.

    Mariona (from Spain)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, there's no laces on those shoes. I'm just sayin'. Hope Ollie's on the mend; we've had strep throat at our house.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those feet look like little feet that belong to a muppet on Sesame Street. The muppet could even be called Owlie!

    I hope he's feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Because of you, I'm no longer having a conversation with myself!