These awesome folks just spent a week adoring and cuddling their brand new 19th grandchild while spoiling their 2nd, 4th and 9th grandchildren and showering their son and daughter-in-law with attention and affection. The question, after such a visit, is how to properly thank the parents {who also did all the dishes and folded the laundry}.
My solution is this:
A complete collection of the beautiful photographs my brother took of Oliver in a small custom album with an especially lovely quote about newborns and a sincere and heart felt thank you letter inserted in back.The quote:
"A babe in the house is a well-spring of pleasure, a messenger of peace and love, a resting place for innocence on earth, a link between angels and men." - Martin F. Tupper
And if you're reading this, thanks Mom and Dad! We love you.
ps. I'll post all the pictures after the announcements are in the mail.
Stunning! Your creativity is making me drool with envy! I love it.
ReplyDeleteLove little Owlie peeking around the corner of the photo thank you album. Looks like he's playing peek-a-boo.
ReplyDeleteI think you could teach a class called "Thank you notes, Gifts and Care Packages: Advanced Level." My name would be on the rolls.
ReplyDeleteStinkin' cute! Man I wish I thought of AND executed projects like you! YOU ROCK! Can't wait to see the unveiling!!!
ReplyDelete