Those are so cute!! What a great idea. I'll have to store this one in my memory.
CONGRATULATIONS! He is a doll.
The last time I was in there I saw these and thought they were hilarious too. :) So cute and funny!
You creativity is astounding. I never would have thought of spiffing up my little baby onesies. You are one smart cookie!
No rest for the crafty, eh? Too cute!
This is just the beginning of cute & clever baby boy onesies and t-shirts; I'm sure of it!
Olive is a Stud Muffin and Chick Magnet...ain't it the Truth!
Oliver, Oliver, Oliver...I do know his name.
Those onesies are too cute!
Because of you, I'm no longer having a conversation with myself!
Those are so cute!! What a great idea. I'll have to store this one in my memory.
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS! He is a doll.
ReplyDeleteThe last time I was in there I saw these and thought they were hilarious too. :) So cute and funny!
ReplyDeleteYou creativity is astounding. I never would have thought of spiffing up my little baby onesies. You are one smart cookie!
ReplyDeleteNo rest for the crafty, eh? Too cute!
ReplyDeleteThis is just the beginning of cute & clever baby boy onesies and t-shirts; I'm sure of it!
ReplyDeleteOlive is a Stud Muffin and Chick Magnet...ain't it the Truth!
ReplyDeleteOliver, Oliver, Oliver...I do know his name.
ReplyDeleteThose onesies are too cute!
ReplyDelete