July 12, 2009

The Fam {T-minus 3 days}

Had a chance to take a different kind of family picture today by sandwiching myself between these two handsome fellas. I've gotta say, having such great looking brothers actually makes a pregnant girl look skinny! Love you guys!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. What good looking boys and one gorgeous daughter who doesn't look pregnant. They're kind of like your very own boy toys, Madonna has nothing on you Sammie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all look fantastic and are amazingly color-coordinated! Truly, you don't look pregnant in that picture! Edward's at it again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! We are in this together--my due date is the 15th. Good luck and I'm trying to get up the courage to post a pic of myself fully pregnant....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't even tell your pregnant. Great picture of you three!

    ReplyDelete

Because of you, I'm no longer having a conversation with myself!